terça-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2011

Trojan Motor City Reggae Box Set

Disc 1
1 Derrick Harriott - You’ve Really Got A Hold On Me
2 John Holt - Wherever I Lay My Hat (That’s My Home)
3 John Holt - The Further You Look, The Less You See
4 Jackie Edwards - I Want A Love I Can See
5 Eric Donaldson - The Way You Do The Things You Do
6 Derrick Harriott - The Girl’s Alright With Me
7 The Techniques - Since I Lost You
8 Bob Andy - Baby I Need Your Loving
9 Pat Kelly - The Tracks Of My Tears
10 Ken Parker - My Girl Has Gone (When You Were Mine)
11 Ken Lazarus - Put Yourself In My Place
12 Delroy Wilson - This Old Heart Of Mine
13 Slim Smith - My Girl
14 Jimmy Riley - It’s Growing
15 Bob Andy - Since I Lost My Baby
16 Busty Brown - Don’t Look Back
17 Delroy Wilson - I Can’t Help Myself
Disc 2
1 Delroy Wilson - It’s The Same Old Song
2 The Heptones - Born To Love You
3 Delroy Wilson - Everybody Needs Love
4 Delroy Wilson - Ain’t That Peculiar
5 The Heptones - My World Is Empty Without You
6 Slim Smith - A Place In The Sun
7 Delroy Wilson - Get Ready
8 Pat Kelly - Gonna Give Her All The Love I’ve Got
9 The Uniques - The Love I Saw In You (Just A Mirage)
10 Roman Stewart & The Tennors - The Whole World Is A Stage
11 The Techniques - You’re My Everything
12 The Uniques - That’s The Way Love Is
13 Alton Ellis - You’ve Made Me So Very Happy
14 Bob Andy & Marcia Griffiths - Ain’t Nothing Like The Real Thing
15 Busty Brown - I Love You Madly
16 Pat Kelly - I Wish It Would Rain
Disc 3
1 Slim Smith - For Once In My Life
2 Desi Young - Don’t Know Why (I Love You)
3 John Holt - Yester Me, Yester You, Yesterday
4 Alton Ellis - What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)
5 Byron Lee & The Dragonaires - Message From A Black Man
6 A Darker Shade Of Black - Ball Of Confusion
7 A Darker Shade Of Black - War
8 Bob & Marcia - The Onion Song
9 Barry Biggs & The Dragonaires - I’ll Be There
10 Hopeton Lewis - God Bless Whoever Sent You
11 Alton Ellis - It’s A Shame
12 Norman Brown - Just My Imagination (Running Away With Me)
13 Byron Lee & The Dragonaires - Way Back Home
14 Ken Boothe & B.B. Seaton - (It’s The Way) Nature Planned It (Parts 1 And 2)
15 John Holt - Touch Me In The Morning
16 Lloyd Charmers - Let’s Get It On
17 The Inner Circle - Your Kiss Is Sweet


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário