sexta-feira, 15 de julho de 2011

V.A. - Strictly Drum & Bass The Roots Of Sly & Robbie (2007)

01. The Upstters - Night Doctor
02. Dave & Ansel Collins - Double Barrel
03. Justin Hinds/The Dominoes - Say Me Say
04. Errol Dunkley - You Never Know
05. Slim Smith - Blinded By Love
06. Al Brown/Skin Flesh & Bones - Here I Am Baby
07. Skin Flesh & Bones - Tit For Tat
08. Al Brown with Skin Flesh & Bones - I've Got To Go On Without You
09. Ranchie McLean - I'm Falling In Love
10. Barrington Spence - The Massage
11. Cornel Campbell - Wherever I Lay My Hat
12. Cornel Campbell - I Shall Not Remove
13. Johnny Clarke/The Aggrovators - Rock With Me Baby
14. Johnny Clarke/The Aggrovators - Move Out Of Babylon
15. Linval Thompson - Natty Dread Girl
16. Linval Thompson - Don't Cut Off Your Dreadlocks
17. John Holt/The Aggrovators - You'll Never Find Another Love
18. John Holt - Up Park Camp
19. Trinity - Pope Paul Dead & Gone
20. The Revolutionaries - Freedom Dub
21. Ken Boothe/The Aggrovators - You're No Good

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário