quinta-feira, 25 de novembro de 2010

Trojan Dancehall Box Set

Disc I
Peter Ranking & General Lucky - Island In The Sun
Phillip Fraser - Raindrops Keep Falling
Mike Brooks - A Man Is King
Barry Brown - Your Love Is Real
U Brown - No Watch That
Winston Jarrett - Wise Man
Don Carlos - My Brethren Party
Mike Brooks - One Heart
Johnny Slaughter - Confusion
Tipper Lee & Johnny Slaughter - Poor Man
Mike Brooks - Sensie Man
U Brown - Midnight Confession
Winston Jarrett - I'm Hurting Inside
Yellowman & Fathead - Donkey Want Water
Michael Prophet - World Of Confusion
The Viceroys - Detour
Tristan Palmer - Touch Me Take Me

Disc II
Dean Fraser Featuring Sister Candy - Shank I Shenk
Sugar Minott - Shank I Shenk
Ital Vibes - Shank I Shenk
Tristan Palmer - Shank I Shenk
Don Carlos - Ababa John I
Purpleman - Sandra Lee Buys Big House For Me
Simple Simon - Obey Your Mother And Father
General Lucky & Peter Ranking - Ram-A-Jam
Dean Fraser - Heavenless
Neville Brown - Trod Along Natty Dreadlocks
Cornell Campbell - Got To Tell The People
Jah Thomas - Friday Night Jamboree
U Brown - Shank I Shenk
Toyan - Right Time
Ranking Joe - Shank I Shenk
King Tubby - Shank I Shenk

Disc III
Lloyd Robinson - Cuss Cuss
Neville Brown - The Right Time
Purpleman - King On The Way
The Roots Radics - A Friend In Need
Neville Mitchell - Get Out Of Hand
Barrington Levy - Sweet Reggae Music
Barry Brown - Let's Go To The Blues
The Roots Radics - King Tubby's Rockers
Earl Sixteen - Bad Company
Derrick Pitter - The World And It's People
The Roots Radics - Patrolling
Michael Palmer - Angela
Barrington Levy - Collie Weed
Anthony Johnson - Baby Your Loving
The Roots Radics - Second Hand Girl
Don Carlos - Laser Beam
Poppa Tollo - Nuff Stylee

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário